This picture is my favorite because I think it kind of represents my life in a sense. Not just that I live with my parents while I'm in college (hence my father making dinner) but that if you look around on the counter, and in the cabinets, everything is just all of the place. The counter is cluttered with mail, papers, ceramic bowls, baskets, and a variety of other things, however, my mother knows where everything is. Everything on that counter and in those cabinets is supposed to be there. That's its place. I think that's how my life is, in a way. I'm in a place where I'm always running from one place to the next and everything in my life is just... all over the place but I know where everything is. I'm an "organized" mess.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment