Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Shift of View: Project #2

For this project we were working with the different camera movements on the monorail camera. I enjoyed this project partly because I found out that the camera I bought does all the movements which increases it's value, not only in this course but in my future work with photography.

My subject for this project was to photograph old buildings and luckily I live in a historic town which features two forts that were used in wartime. The first three photographs are the ones I used for this project and the location is Fort Stark in New Castle, NH. The remaining two photographs are of the old Naval Prison on the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard located in Kittery, ME. Technically, you are not allowed to photograph this building but I got permission to do so which was very exciting. They're not my favorite pictures but I hope to be able to go back again and reshoot.





0 comments:

Post a Comment