Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book Critique

I was so impressed by the variety of books that were passed around today! Everyone was so creative with the different styles. It was definitely exciting to be able to look through them.

Amanda Markell- I love how you did an Accordion book but chose to bound the covers together. The pictures were very interesting and I felt like I was right there and could hear the music! I want to know where those pictures were taken. I like how simple your cover and your overall design was.

Sophia Lupi- I really like how tiny and pillow like your book is. I saw you sewing a couple of days ago and wondered what you were doing! It took me a little time to figure out how to open it up, but I really like how you didn't the covers. I'm not quite sure what exactly your topic was, but I like how small the pictures are because it made me have to get up closer to the book to see the pictures more clearly.

Amy Bergeron- I enjoyed how abstract your photos of glass are. I like how some of them I could figure out what was beyond the glass and some of them I couldn't at all. I really like how your pictures filled the whole page and how your design was very simplistic.

I really liked this project and I'm hoping to be able to make an accordion book at some point but with time constraints I figured the e-book would be the best solution for my own book this semester.

0 comments:

Post a Comment