Monday, January 31, 2011

12 hours [Part 2]

 11am: wake up.
 12pm: i like shoes. sometimes it's hard to pick what to wear.
 1pm: Got to campus early...
2pm: the keyboard and my phone's keyboard are very similar...
 3pm: Digital Photography....
4pm: Photos from Darkroom Photo last semester... still in class.
5pm: so ready to be done with class.
6pm: Pineapple soaked in Passion Fruit vodka for 3 weeks. It's dangerous. 
 7pm: Grumpy Daddy making dinner.
 9pm: Got sidetracked by this mobile game of Solitaire so I forgot about 8pm. Oops!
 10pm: Just me & Molly awake right now....
11pm: trying to find something on the TV... I wasn't too successful. :(



And thus concludes my 24 hour project. It was really hard to keep track of the time, especially when I was distracted by other people and other things. In classes though, it was a piece of cake. I also didn't know what to take pictures of. The things that I see on a daily basis aren't very exciting or picture/blog worthy I think. 

10 comments:

Kelsey Leighton said...

I like the "wake up" photo the best out of your series. For some reason it reminds me of your self-portrait photos last semester. I love what you chose to keep in the frame ( your hair, tattoo, and arm). And i also like the background of the photo (your sheets) showing you are just waking up!

Michelle Zany said...

I agree with your favorite choice. That photo is a good portrait of your father. It shows him in his environment showing a lot of his personality. I also think he has a very cool looking beard.

Anonymous said...

I also agree with your top pic. I love how busy the background is but your father still manages to stand out.

Julee said...

I am not sure "Icicles" is part of the 24 hour sequence but it was compelling in the monochrome tonal range and the geometry.

Shannon Brady said...

The pineapple photo is my favorite. I like your depth of field, capturing the main subject on the left and the straws in napkins out of focus since they will be used to drink with. I like the brightness of the yellow against the darkness of its surroundings.

Carly Rickarby said...

My favorite photo is the one from the end of digital photography "So ready to be done with class". The view of looking out a window definitely gives the feeling of being ready to get out of the classroom. I also think that the angle of looking up towards the sky adds to this feeling. When I am bored in class I love to look up toward the sky.

Amy Bergeron said...

"7pm: Grumpy Daddy making dinner." The reason I'm most attracted to this photo is the personality in it. And all of that clutter is crazy. I think it's a great candid shot and you don't get stuck anywhere in the image. The only thing I find distracting is that red shirt in the front. But other than that, my eyes are constantly moving around to take in everything in that space.

Brenna Thompson said...

:6pm: pineapple soaked in vodka for 3 weeks. It's dangerous" i like this photo the best.. i keep looking back at the left side of the pineapple thats in the highlight and follow it to the brass funnel; i think it might be that the highlights are in the same color spectrum but it makes the image more intriguing.

L. Wilson said...

I like "5pm: so ready to be done with class." Capturing, and admitting to, you staring out the window during class. The dark designs of the branches against a blue sky.

addie belle said...

"6pm: pineapple soaked in vodka for 3 weeks. It's dangerous" this photo stands out the most for me. the focus on the funnel as well as the lower pineapples in focus is a nice touch. the lighter coloring on each pineapple traveling down vertically is also a great aspect, gives it a nice compliment with the sharp light reflection off the funnel

Post a Comment