I like to capture a moment in time for me (or other's) to look at later. I like to save memories for me to look back at, and laugh about, if I'm having a bad day. I like to be able to show other people places I've been or things I've seen. I like the versatility of this medium and how easy it can be for anyone to take photographs. I really enjoy seeing other people's view of the world and of events in comparison with my own. I take pictures so that I can remember things or other people can remember things.
I think that it can be really interesting how images can be changed and/or manipulated with the touch of a few buttons once you've figured out the programs. I'm really interested in learning how to properly use Photoshop.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment